ERP implementations, from the first meeting to going live, can take months to even years depending on the scale of the project. The process is complex and a range of specialized services are required for a successful implementation.
At Athena we believe the success of an implementation is based on the foundation of a full project scoping, including:
· Needs Assessment and ERP GAP Analysis
· Business Process Definition User and Role Workflows
· Transaction Case Examples
· Detailed Project Implementation Plan
Once the scope is fully articulated and confirmed, Athena uses a test environment and an Agile method to execute the range of implementation tasks in parallel rather than sequentially. This process ensures the testing, verification and confirmation of: data migration, configurations, customizations, workflows, integrations, reports, dashboards and any other facet of the implementation.
Athena has been focusing mainly on SAP solutions. SAP landscape has changed from mainframe to client-server to eventually onto to Cloud.
S/4HANA is SAP's next-generation business suite built on the advanced in-memory platform SAP HANA. We can help you deploy in the cloud, On-premises or as a hybrid model, connecting your processes with live information & instant insights.
SAP S/4HANA uses SAP Fiori to deliver a consumer-style user experience. It unifies applications such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Advanced Planning & Optimisation (APO) and Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) in one single system, supported by a single database.
Working with Athena to implement SAP S/4HANA, you will benefit from:
· SAP S/4HANA runs on SAP HANA, SAP's flagship in-memory computing database
· This means you benefit from the speed of transaction processing native to SAP HANA
· Real-time planning, execution, reporting and analytics are based on live data
· Prompt period closing and improved forecasting
· Better levels of service for customer applications, improving the customer experienc
· Simplified management and administration of your entire IT landscape Drives cloud adoption, reducing hardware expenditure procurement costs reduced by an average of 15%
· Centralization of hardware and network resources
· Intuitive, customer-style user experience thanks to SAP Fiori
· User-friendly applications for business users
· Reduces your data footprint, removing unwanted data copies
· Cost-efficient model which brings different systems into a single source of truth
· Drives cloud adoption, reducing hardware expenditure
· Procurement costs reduced by an average of 15%
At Athene, we are ready to support your roadmap to SAP S/4HANA. The roadmap proactively manages risk, makes implementation predictable and creates transparency around every stage. We can help you with
Copyright © 2018 Athena Enterprise Systems - All Rights Reserved.